JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I have four Lorex Weatherproof Ultra Digital Wireless indoor/outdoor security cameras, the receiver, a range extender antennae, and a 13" flat panel HDTV as the monitor for sale. I bought these in June this year (2010) and have used 3 of the cameras (the 4th is still New in the Box) but i will be moving to an apartment soon and won't be able to use them anymore. You can see these at Amazon.com: Lorex LW2201 Weatherproof Ultra Digital Wireless Surveillance System: Camera & Photo and at Amazon.com: Lorex LW2201AC1 Additional Weatherproof Accessory Color Camera for Lorex Ultra Digital Wireless Systems: Camera & Photo and here is a stock photo. There's about $500 to $600 invested in this including the TV....will sell for $300 or trade for ???

Last Edited:
What types of trades would you be interested in ?
Thanks,
RK

I'd be interested in a smaller revolver, maybe a pocket semi-auto, 12G short barrel, SKS semi-auto...i dunno something along those lines.
I also had another question asked;
How far can the camera's be from the antenna and work well...
Thank You!

I had mine set up about about 20 feet from the antenna, but range will depend on line of sight and how many walls, etc are between the camera and the receiver. The display onscreen will show you signal strength (it shows bars, like on your cell phone). I bought a range extender antenna for the receiver, and it has maybe 10 or 15' of cable on it. I had planned to put that in my attic or on the roof.

Also I didn't mention earlier, but the display is in full color except at night when the IR makes everything appear black 'n white. The display screen can be set up so you can view all four cameras at once in a grid pattern, or so they rotate through each camera view. On the rotating setting, the dwell time can be set to determine how long the camera stays on until the next one comes on. The receiver is smaller than a pack of cigarettes, and just connects to your TV via coax cable. There's also a USB port on the receiver, I'm guessing that could be connected to a DVR to record for you.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top