JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bridgestone Blizzak WS-50 Studless Winter Radial Tires

FOUR: - 185/65 R15

Mounted and balanced on 4 hole rims. The rims were on our MINI Cooper by may fit other cars as well

$260 for the set of four

No longer fit my cars.
Bought new and stored inside
Great condition, see the pics.

Details on these tires:
Winter driving...ice and snow...slipping and sliding...dings and dents. While today's ABS, traction control and stability systems maintain vehicle control, they are programmed to limit a vehicle's mobility to the traction available from its tires. With months of winter driving ahead, don't let all-season tires hold you back. Wouldn't you rather drive on winter / snow tires to help reduce travel times, tension and stress?

BLIZZAK Performance winter / snow tires feature high-performance winter tread compounds molded into directional tread designs that provide thousands of biting edges to combine stop and go traction in snow with responsive handling in wet and dry road conditions.

BLIZZAK Studless Ice & Snow tires feature a patented MULTICELL compound that contains millions of microscopic pores to help grip ice without the use of studs. BLIZZAK Studless Ice & Snow tires have been shown to stop a vehicle traveling at only 30 miles per hour an average of 35 feet shorter on ice than popular all-season radials...a distance of about two car lengths!

00i0i_kkesSkHyPDr_600x450.jpg 00L0L_cN75YSqewbN_600x450.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top