JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or how about this?

164933.jpg

I live by the Portland Airport I see them all the time.

One day I was roofing a house over in the Parkrose area when the Air National Guard were returning in the fighter jets (not sure of the make any one want to let me know please do) and one of the guys working with me got all exited and started making a circle in the air with his hat, next thing I know the trailer jet noses up circles around almost hanging in the air over us then takes off and lands I was waiting all day to get some visitors. I tried to tell the guy he was using a sign of distress, he didn't care he just kept waving his hat.

I live by the Portland Airport I see them all the time.

One day I was roofing a house over in the Parkrose area when the Air National Guard were returning in the fighter jets (not sure of the make any one want to let me know please do) and one of the guys working with me got all exited and started making a circle in the air with his hat, next thing I know the trailer jet noses up circles around almost hanging in the air over us then takes off and lands I was waiting all day to get some visitors. I tried to tell the guy he was using a sign of distress, he didn't care he just kept waving his hat.

The National Guard flies F-15s out of Portland and Klamath Falls.

The jet's actions were probably unrelated to your buddy, it's extremely hard to see an individual from an airplane, especially when you're not looking for one. The pilot probably never saw you guys.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

They don't, but the guys inside them probably did!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus that ate your iPhone.

Not if they were outside a designated military training area, they didn't. They don't carry firearms. It's not worth the paperwork. They were most likely going to Rilea to do some long line deployment or sling load training in their little mock-town.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top