JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

It's a Yes for me.

• Total voters
Sorry to bother you again so soon, @Joe Link , but here's a list of fine NWFA members who made their way out to the Yacolt Burn today.

Longest drive award goes to Rem700 and his wife Tracy, all the way from Albany! Next might go to 6Corsa6 or possibly Kristina?

@Kristina
@bugster42
@6Corsa6
@Dungannon
@DirectDrive
@WrenchNguns and his two boys
@Rem700..300
@Cogs

Okay, who did I miss? Sorry, didn't write them down, but I think that's it.

Last Edited:
You'll always hear us say "It's no fun picking up other peoples trash", but dog gone, it's sure fun when you're with a great group of people!

Thanks, you guys and gals! That was fun!

I got a message from Anthony who said they accidentally left our jacket up in the Yacolt Burn State Forest, WA, with her pistol in the pocket of her camo jacket.

All police have been notified. Call Vanc Police Officier Bauman at 360-601-6145.

This was lost way down at the bottom of the L1500 at a shooting site we've cleaned up often. He & she were not part of the cleanup yesterday, but we met after the cleanup when we were looking for an open place to shoot.

They have been back and searched but turned up nothing. If you hear anything, call the police. They have the serial number.

Sorry to bother you again so soon, @Joe Link , but here's a list of fine NWFA members who made their way out to the Yacolt Burn today.

Longest drive award goes to Rem700 and his wife Tracy, all the way from Albany! Next might go to 6Corsa6 or possibly Kristina?

@Kristina
@bugster42
@6Corsa6
@Dungannon
@DirectDrive
@WrenchNguns and his two boys
@Rem700..300
@Cogs

Okay, who did I miss? Sorry, didn't write them down, but I think that's it.

Never a bother! Getting these squared away now :)

This is what happens after an event. The word of your efforts gets out to thousands of people. It's not just a one day event that no one pays attention to, I do my best to publicize the hell out of it!

it sends a message that we are responsible, we care about our environment, we respect the privilege of shooting on public lands and we support our land management agencies (even if they don't manage other areas so well :)).

I always find it interesting that, before the event and on the day of the event, not many people are that interested or committed. However, after the event, tons of people step up to give their 'Likes' and express their appreciation for what we've done! I guess it's called 'Social' media. So, if it's such a big deal to them, why didn't they participate? Always blows me away to see the response AFTER the deed was done!

At any rate, here's the stats on how our FB post results look so far. In addition to this, there are lots of 'Likes' and comments on the other 'Shares', (many of which I can't see because their timelines are set to 'Private'.

It has also helped our FB page 'Likes' to grow an additional 15, to nearly 900 total 'Likes' and 929 'Followers'! That means we now get more people receiving our message of responsible shooting on public lands when ever we post something (and I post a lot!). In addition, membership has grown as well, because of this event and your efforts! Thank you!

So, if you were there, please know that your efforts are being seen and are appreciated!

FB results.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads