JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there Saturday with at least my Colorado we can use to haul trash, might have a volunteer with a second pickup. Planning on going to NFWC unless you need more troops at pit 36.

The 4 shooting lanes and 3 or 4 small spots along Wolf Creek Rd. Might be others up the road. Most of the work will be at the shooting lanes.
Exactly. Most of the shooting is isolated to a few common areas, so that's where most of the trash is.

You won't believe some of the shooting spots people use, though. One spot has no backstop whatsoever, and the traffic on Hwy 26 is clearly visible at the top of the ridge.
:s0002:

Yes. Reno takes a detail up Wolf Creek Rd and others will head out to other areas.

"...someone who will tell people where to go..." Reno's pretty good at that!

No comment. :p

How many areas are there?

Tons in the McGregor Basin.

The 4 shooting lanes and 3 or 4 small spots along Wolf Creek Rd. Might be others up the road. Most of the work will be at the shooting lanes.

We have our work cut out for us on 3 and four. They looked pretty bad today.

The shooting lanes usually clean up pretty quick. Well just keep heading up the logging road and hitting the random sites until we run out of trash or steam.

True. I can point folks in the right direction for at least 10 more popular locations being used.

Tomorrow is the day!

Weather forecast shows it should be sunny. However best to bring rain gear in case it decides not to.

@citizen a and @Rem700..300 and @Cosimel can you three go to the lanes instead of the dumpster area. I'll meet everyone else at the dumpsters and do the safety speech and such.

From there we will all caravan over to the lanes. We usually set up at lane 3 and overflow parking goes to lane 4.

Depending on how many show and how fast we get the four lanes tidied up. We may send roving units into the woods a bit further. As well as possibly over to Salmonberry.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

@Reno , @Rem700..300 , @citizen a ... Could you guys take some of your Vehicle window stickers and hand out to those volunteers who would sport them on the cars/trucks? I'm doing the same at the 36 Pit cleanup. Only to those who would be proud to fly them.

You guys, over there on the Tillamook side, are missing the boat!!! I got Black Rifle Coffee for the morning meeting at the 36 Pit! Even some hot dogs for those who forgot to bring their own lunch (but don't tell anyone or they'll all forget their lunch!). I hear the Easter Bunny is going to visit and hide a secret prize! Yeah, you Tillamook folks ain't got nottin on us Mt Hood folk! :D:D:D

Happy After Party! We'll be shootin with ya in different places at the same time together! 'Carry' on!

Happy cleaning and after party. Bringing the old and new pistols. Just going to leave rifles at home. I will grab some doughnuts if they are open at the bright cheery hour we are leavingo_Oo_O
Found the window stickers

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads