JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Not RIA or anything micro. Night sights or fiber optic. Would consider trading an AR and adding cash as needed. Recommendations welcome. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The problem with saying "budget-ish" is that everyone's budget is different. Especially when you add that -ish to it.

Best get some hard numbers on this Wanted ad to help focus the attention on the range you actually have.

Why not RIA? They're reliable and inexpensive. Only issue I've had with mine are some minor finish issues.
Zero reason except for the logo on the side, I feel like it makes the guns look significantly less valuable then they are, affordability aside. Used to have one that I liked.

There are some good looking kimbers at bimart on 18th for 680$
I'll check it out, always love me a good Bimart run.

The problem with saying "budget-ish" is that everyone's budget is different. Especially when you add that -ish to it.

Best get some hard numbers on this Wanted ad to help focus the attention on the range you actually have.
Updated

Zero reason except for the logo on the side, I feel like it makes the guns look significantly less valuable then they are, affordability aside. Used to have one that I liked.

I'll check it out, always love me a good Bimart run.
They don't do the huge roll mark like they used to. Observe!:
2E175471-9BD3-4A1C-8ED0-516083860BA0.png
this is my BBR 3.10, but the slide marking is standard across their 1911s now. Just the small emblem at the rear. I'm currently trying to find a standard officer size model now, this is the double stack Para Warthog clone.

That's the same one I'm whining about unfortunately, I feel like I'd have to put a paper bag over it when I shoot. :D
That's funny, back many years ago (1999/2000) when I shot at the Ft Benning Rifle and Pistol Club, I recall this fella who had this tricked out 1911, having a devil of a time getting it to hit a steel hanging silhouette, maybe out at 50 years or so. He's at one end of the bench, I'm at the other…. He's cursing it, oiling it and still having an issue.

I load up a Norinco Government model with a Dwyer Group gripper. Ring said silhouette all seven times. He comes over "what you shooting?", Norinco with a group gripper. You? "I have this Kimber…"

Why tell this story…. It's truly not so much the name or logo on the side of the gun as it is the operator. But you already know this, you've owner and RIA. I get you don't like the bold logo on the side, I suspect there's ways to get rid of it…

That's funny, back many years ago (1999/2000) when I shot at the Ft Benning Rifle and Pistol Club, I recall this fella who had this tricked out 1911, having a devil of a time getting it to hit a steel hanging silhouette, maybe out at 50 years or so. He's at one end of the bench, I'm at the other…. He's cursing it, oiling it and still having an issue.

I load up a Norinco Government model with a Dwyer Group gripper. Ring said silhouette all seven times. He comes over "what you shooting?", Norinco with a group gripper. You? "I have this Kimber…"

Why tell this story…. It's truly not so much the name or logo on the side of the gun as it is the operator. But you already know this, you've owner and RIA. I get you don't like the bold logo on the side, I suspect there's ways to get rid of it…
I'm currently rocking the $400 SDS/Tisas 😎

Take a look at Gunbroker, there's several currently listed. My example is off becoming bi-caliber (9mm/.38Super)…
I was never able to make a working account on Gunbroker due to account verification BS and an old email being used, might give it another try

Well anyway, there are some around.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.