Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

4-19-1995 where were you??

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Who The F R U, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Who The F R U

Who The F R U Rainier Oregon Well-Known Member

Damn 20 years is coming up quick !!!!!!

I was in A.I.T. ( 13F ) at Fort Sill OK.

That Sunday we loaded up and went to service across the street from what was left of the A.P.Murrah building.

The building was really F-D up, Stuff was falling out of the ceiling during the service,The whole place was all messed up on the inside of the building.

The roads were still closed for the investigation.

I will Never forget that day.

http://bombing.newsok.com/bombing/map/
    "18. First United Methodist Church - rafters severely damaged; inside severely damaged"

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  2. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I was at my workplace, a chef at Deja Vu resturaunt. The tv in the bar was on and my work done so I was able to watch a lot of the event. Including some of the first footage of the tragedy! A very sad day.

3. Idaho44

Idaho44 Idaho, West of Beaver Dicks Ferry Active Member

John Day, OR

4. feconn

feconn Skamania Co. Washington Member

MCAS Futenma, Okinawa.

5. decklin

decklin WA Well-Known Member

3rd grade. I remember a woman on the news with blood on her face. She was crying and saying, "why?"

6. taroman

taroman Willamette Valley Active Member

Preparing for my upcoming retirement from the Army on 4/30/05.
    Packers were at my place in Alexandria, VA.
    Remember one of the crew's wife worked at a federal office in the District, and he had children in the daycare there.
    Some tense hours...

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  7. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

I had just got divorced. I was sitting on my one chair she left me watching a tiny TV sitting on a milk crate with a stray dog I brought home that was left at the gas station. (he ran away a few days later) It seemed at the time that everything in the world had gone to hell

8. Diamondback

Diamondback A cold, wet green Hell Well-Known Member

Probably at school. (Yeah, I'm a young 'un... LOL)

9. Who The F R U

The 64 dollar question.
    Why he did it,And why he did it on that day...............................

For those of you that didn't know he was awarded the Silver Star.
    He fired the first shot on the ground invasion in Desert Storm.

2400 yards with the Bushmaster 25mm, Knocking out a T-62 and saving the rest of his BFV's from falling into a trap set by the Iraqi's

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  10. orygun

orygun West Linn Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

No way! I lived there in the late 60's-early 70's.

I remember mostly how the bombing was tied to the person who rented the truck when they found a part of an axle housing that had been blown quite a ways away.

11. Sam Kinard

Sam Kinard Active Member

Since that day, I've been wondering who it was that put the bombs INSIDE the building. McVeigh was a Patsy, even if he was a willing one. No matter what anyone thinks of him, the bombs INSIDE the building caused the most death and destruction.

It is not surprising that our handlers would setup a guy that was passing out the address and phone number of their number one assassin, Lon Horiuchi. When you murder breast-feeding women clutching their babies at their breast(Vickie Weaver), you're a national hero. When 7 spent .300 Win. Mag cases are found at YOUR position at the Waco attack(fired from the same rifle that split Vickie Weaver' wig), even though no one was supposed to shoot innocent Americans guilty only of wanting to be left alone, you're a national hero. When you spend your time attempting to make our enemies(Horiuchi and the gov that pays him) pay for what they have done, you get setup as a murderer of children.

Remember when our government told us that in the first time in all of recorded history that not one but TWO Black Boxes were destroyed at The WTC on 9/11, yet the "terrorist's" PAPER passport can be seen at the museum? Remember when our government had to admit that The Gulf Of Tonkin Incident DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN? In the OKC case, we are to believe that the equivalent of a firecracker exploding on the OUTSIDE of a soda can did the same or more damage as a stick of dynamite INSIDE the pop can. McVeigh can now be added to the list of Americans murdered by their own "protectors".

It's amazing the lies we'll swallow as long as we can go on living the NASCAR/Disneyland/Superbowl fantasy. Murder all the Americans you want, just don't dare get behind with the bread and circuses. People will revolt if you take their iPhones, but go ahead and kill babies. First thing first.

12. Mr. Ben

Mr. Ben Snohomish Co. Active Member

In LA, visiting my aunt. Went to Disneyland that week.

13. Slobray

Slobray Yelm, WA Well-Known Member

Painting a billboard in Las Vegas, NV.

Ray

14. Who The F R U

The only conspiracy is that Tim hung out with guy's from Elohim City.= John Doe#2

They were connected to the Bruder Schweigen,Getting stolen+ Counterfeit money from them.
    Randy Weaver was approached by (The Order) to be recruited and tuned them down.
    Tim met David at a gun show and they became friends.
    Tim, Dished out payback for ALL the people that were killed by the Reno Justice department,
    Including Bob Mathew's.

Allen Berg got what was coming to him............................................. Berg%20kwbz-am_zpsipy8rhti.jpg