JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
City
NEWBERG
State
Oregon
I have a total of 3x New in box and 2x Gently used in box Google Home Minis for sale

1x Black and 2x Aqua. Only opened for photos.

I also have a week old practically new in box Coral or Grey that I would be willing to sell.

Retail is 49.99. Asking $30ea for Either the Aqua or Black and $25 ea for either the Coral or Grey. My loss your gain.

I don't drive so I would have to meet you here in newberg.

NOTE: Only 3 total in any combination are for sale. I am keeping 2 of them. Buyers choice.

Thanks
James

20190818_154816~2.jpg 20190818_161146.jpg 20190818_161122.jpg 20190818_160258.jpg 20190818_155954.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This might explain. I use them for home automation but bought too many.

"Get hands-free help in any room with Google Home Mini. It's powered by the Google Assistant. You can ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It's your own personal Google. Use your voice to quickly find information about the weather, news, sports and more. Get help with things like your schedule, commute, travel information and more. Control your favorite music, movies and shows, using only your voice. Get personalized responses for everyone at home with voice recognition."

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top