JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
I'm a 3rd year student with senior standing at Oregon State University in the Chemical Engineering program. Eventually, I'd like to go into some sort of weapons development. For this reason I've been looking into several of the large defense companies to try to find an internship there. Unfortunately, I'm having difficulties finding one that is specifically looking for a chemical engineer. I'm posting this to see if anyone on this site might work somewhere that is looking to hire a college student in some sort of engineering or chemistry related field. It doesn't have to be strictly Chemical Engineering work, although that would be ideal. I've worked on a farm the last 6 years and as much as I enjoy that and can make more money doing so, decided it would be better to work someplace else for the experience if possible. If you know anyone who may be interested I'd really appreciate it if you could PM me that information. Thank you all.

It's to late for this year, but next look into MECOP if you're eligible.

+1 It's a good program. It's also a 6 month internship which is much better for the employer and intern. 3 month internships barely give someone enough time to figure out how things work at a decent sized company let alone get any work done.

I'm with you on MECOP, good program but wasn't one of the ones selected. I'm continuing to look at other options. Just thought i'd see if anyone on here worked for a company that could use someone. Maybe a smaller company that doesn't participate in the big MECOP type programs or advertise a position much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top