JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. China is really feelin good about there strength and abilities and is gettin frisky with its neighbors. We Americans took away much of Japans strength after WW2 in that they could only have a defensive force to maintain sovereignty. That has now ended and Japan feels a very real sense of threat from its neighbors. Th U.S. needs to back way off and let them do what they feel they must, and in fact, we should be helping them build up to insure that one of our allies in that region has the tools needed to fight back!

With Japans technical focus, they would be the nation to help IMO. Screw China and free Tibet... oops off topic:rolleyes:

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. China is really feelin good about there strength and abilities and is gettin frisky with its neighbors. We Americans took away much of Japans strength after WW2 in that they could only have a defensive force to maintain sovereignty. That has now ended and Japan feels a very real sense of threat from its neighbors. Th U.S. needs to back way off and let them do what they feel they must, and in fact, we should be helping them build up to insure that one of our allies in that region has the tools needed to fight back!

Besides, with Fukushima they may just finish themselves off

All the years in my profession, I did not "practice." I am, was highly skilled and educated to perform the task, or I did not take the risk entailed in the job.
I may come across as being negative, I AM. Doctors who "practice", need not be in the field when it comes to ruining lives, disfiguring, or anything that pertains to the human body. Know your limitations. Don't use people as your learners permit to disfigure.

Licensed Franken Phucher Uppers

Not a lot of Christen Japanese so that's different - I grew up with more Buddhist ideals living over there.

Japan doesn't have nearly enough military to cause us much concern IMO, but I could be wrong too. Last time things popped off we ended it with a couple of tiny nukes. Now we have the tech to wipe the entire county off the map without much hassle. Not that I would ever want that - I like the Japanese.

I think civil war is a bigger possibility. Or China getting too big for it's britches. That's just me.
You're actually incorrect. On all fronts. Japan is building it's military and building it, fast. And Japan is also the US's largest debt holder. Not China like you think it is. No offense, but I know and talk to the people who know. Americans don't understand how big Japan's Military is right now. They're in the middle of building 8 brand new aircraft carriers along with 10 destroyers. And the US is assisting in these operations. WWIII is prophesied in the Book of Revelation, known as the Sixth Trumpet War. The world will be under so much chaos that there will be no civil war. Not here, not anywhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top