JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Before I let my fingers do the walking through Google (and other search engines), can anyone recommend a decent 3D scanning services in the PDX/Vanc. area?

Please remember, I am searching for 3D scanning - NOT - 3D printing. 3D printing will come after I find a 3D scanning service.

Or..... any suggestions on a decent home-use 3D scanner?

Thanks.

I'm looking into that myself. There is a camera you can attach to an ipad that will do 3D scans. It'll take the data from the point cloud and give you an image in real time. Someone mentioned it at a recent conference. I believe the cost is only around $1500 for the camera and software.

Not sure if the software can talk to other 3D modeling software like Solid Works. Will post more about this in the next few days as I do more research.

This would be great. I too have been poking around the 'net, asking various people, phone calls, etc. and have come up with the typical "pick ours, its the best on the market" sales pitches.

I know there are ones from a few hundred that use just about any digital camera, to ones in the thousands. Before spending that sort of money I'd like to see (and meet) folks using them.

I'd am hoping that there are some folks on here with real-world experiences that will share.

Thanks again for your input.

Before I let my fingers do the walking through Google (and other search engines), can anyone recommend a decent 3D scanning services in the PDX/Vanc. area?

Please remember, I am searching for 3D scanning - NOT - 3D printing. 3D printing will come after I find a 3D scanning service.

Or..... any suggestions on a decent home-use 3D scanner?

Thanks.
Try Survey firms

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews