JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang! those .22's are way better than mine when it comes to kicking up dust.

Is the video real for certain? I've been plinking in lots of dry areas without kicking up that kind of dust. That said, I sure want to figure out how he printed the receiver! The rest of it is pretty basic stuff!

Not particularly surprising, and no, he didn't print the whole gun - he printed only the receiver, but the barrel and bolt are still metal and would still require machining.

After all, it is the barrel and bolt that contain the pressure in a rimfire blowback action like that, so yeah , the receiver could be plastic. Not sure how long it would last though, but it obviously would last long enough to put a few mags through it.

I think such vids are counter-productive. "Hey look at me - I can make 'deadly weapons' with my printer". This was more or less always true, except you needed metal working equipment. Yes, it is now easier, but it was never impossible to create firearms at home. Look at what they do in Pakistan.

PAK86.jpg

We don't need no stinkin' 3D printer - give me a vice and a hammer and a hacksaw.:D

The best part is the name of the guy who posted the video in the first place: "Buck O'Fama" :p

In seriousness though, I wonder how this could really help our side. The anti's will blow a gasket when they see this stuff and probably try to pass a law to ban/prohibit/forbid the sale of any gun parts/components without going through an FFL and background check. No, I'd rather people that do this stuff would just keep it to themselves. No good can come of it in regard to our 2A rights.

Last Edited:
The best part is the name of the guy who posted the video in the first place: "Buck O'Fama" :p

In seriousness though, I wonder how this could really help our side. The anti's will blow a gasket when they see this stuff and probably try to pass a law to ban/prohibit/forbid the sale of any gun parts/components without going through an FFL and background check. No, I'd rather people that do this stuff would just keep it to themselves. No good can come of it in regard to our 2A rights.
-
Holycrap. Nothing illegal about making your own firearms for your own personal use . The producer/Poster of the Vid. is such a Anti-Gov. YouTube BadBoy in his own mind .... LOL haha
.edit add:
only possible illegalities 'might be' possible commercial selling of the printing program of making the Receiver . I think it is legal though for him to just give it away for free to anyone. Just like the Receiver, just not sell the program for $$-profit .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads