OP
RicInOR

RicInOR

Reactions
Reactions

WoodsPlinker

Reactions
Can't stop the signal.

I'm surprised the number is so low.... Also that manufacturers aren't jumping on this.

They could be selling design files, make a little extra cash. I guess it's like the early stages of mp3s.... Won't get commercial support until it grows in popularity enough.

bolus

Reactions
"this time they are unstoppable"

*sigh*

never stopped before there for have always been unstoppable. Therefore "this time" is lazy writing. They are on the net, they are still on the net, they have never been taken off the net.

Milling machines, probably invented in 1818 Eli Whitney (you know "cotton gin" eli?) are still around

let the author know how brilliant he is here: jake@hanrahan.tv

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Seattle, WA, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom