JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't actually shot it yet, but it cycles by hand fine, trigger works and resets fine. Magazine is actually a less sloppy fit than on most factory guns.

Printed in PETG, took about 6 hours with minimal handwork after.

20201203_195459.jpg 20201203_194602.jpg

Very nice, Have you thought about making the FGC-9?

I have indeed, I'm working my way up to that though. Since we're in the US and most of the parts are easily available there are much easier things to make than one of them, although I would love to do it just because.

I think next I'll do like an AR receiver and a glock lower and magazine to see if I can get them working easily, and I also wouldn't mind doing a VZ61 receiver.

As the receiver IS the firearm in the USA, each with its own serial number, how is it that you are manufacturing a firearm? Are you an FFLee?
The same way we mill out 80% lowers brother. You can build any gun you want for yourself. The manufacturing laws don't come into play unless you're building them to sell.:s0023:

Oh and of course no full auto and you must follow the other laws and guidelines like SBR and silencer

What printer are you using? I'm looking at the ender3
An ender 3 is all I'm using, none of this requires anything fancy, and base level printers have come a really long way.

Do make sure you get a motherboard upgrade though, that is worth it.

As the receiver IS the firearm in the USA, each with its own serial number, how is it that you are manufacturing a firearm? Are you an FFLee?

In the US you can manufacture a firearm for yourself legally, you don't even need to add a serial number. Like WTC said you just can't be in the business of manufacturing them for sale. So much as I would like to I cant flood the classifieds with $10 10/22 receivers :D
Can you 3D print some primers for me:)

I wish I could.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews