3D printed goodness

OP
jordanka16

jordanka16

Reactions
Very nice, Have you thought about making the FGC-9?
I have indeed, I'm working my way up to that though. Since we're in the US and most of the parts are easily available there are much easier things to make than one of them, although I would love to do it just because.

I think next I'll do like an AR receiver and a glock lower and magazine to see if I can get them working easily, and I also wouldn't mind doing a VZ61 receiver.

WTC

Reactions
As the receiver IS the firearm in the USA, each with its own serial number, how is it that you are manufacturing a firearm? Are you an FFLee?
The same way we mill out 80% lowers brother. You can build any gun you want for yourself. The manufacturing laws don't come into play unless you're building them to sell.:s0023:

Oh and of course no full auto and you must follow the other laws and guidelines like SBR and silencer

OP
jordanka16

jordanka16

Reactions
What printer are you using? I'm looking at the ender3
An ender 3 is all I'm using, none of this requires anything fancy, and base level printers have come a really long way.

Do make sure you get a motherboard upgrade though, that is worth it.

As the receiver IS the firearm in the USA, each with its own serial number, how is it that you are manufacturing a firearm? Are you an FFLee?
In the US you can manufacture a firearm for yourself legally, you don't even need to add a serial number. Like WTC said you just can't be in the business of manufacturing them for sale. So much as I would like to I cant flood the classifieds with $10 10/22 receivers :D
Can you 3D print some primers for me:)
I wish I could.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom