JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
$10 a piece. Made to order so it won't be same day. They are friction fit so there is no screw. They are pretty sturdy. The one shown in the picture was made with 80% less infill then what I will be selling here and it is plenty strong enough.

I currently have a coyote brown and an army green on order. I have black, white, clear, and a couple of other colors that nobody will likely want. If I don't have the color I will order it.

I will print other stuff as well, though if I'm uncomfortable with the request I won't print it.

update: this current version will not fit the BCA upper with the Aero precision logo shaped cutout where bolt catch button sits (ill post a photo in a reply below). I have a prototype designed that I'm testing right now and will hopefully be available shortly.

also, i am currently taking measurements for specific scopes for zoom levers. if you have a scope that I don't have access to, and can get me the precise measurements i need, the first printed lever is yours for free

E44D29ED-0F3E-4A00-8C0B-B1B225EEDFCE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top