JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
39 rounds and a wrench didn't stop her? Must have been a .40SW or a .45 ACP and a plastic wrench.

:D

Either he was shooting fmj's or he really need some range time. Look at all them holes! FotoJet-2019-07-05T150624.946.jpg

I thought this was a great example of how important shot placement is. Similar to how the Vietcong or (or others) would get hopped up on drugs, charge, get shot through and through, but not be psychologically stopped, only stopped when it was structural or nervous system hit.

Most gunshot wounds end up being psychological stops, someone hopped up on drugs may not be in a state psychologically to be affected by being shot.

The pictures make it look like the homeowner sprayed and prayed at some point, the article didn't state if the crazy woman was hit at all, only that the entire family and her got into a tussle where she hit, bit, and scratched the family during. (Can you say possible HIV and AIDS exposure)

Drugs are terrible crazy stuff! Satan she was not.

Last Edited:
The pictures make it look like the homeowner sprayed and prayed at some point, the article didn't state if the crazy woman was hit at all, only that the entire family and her got into a tussle where she hit, bit, and scratched the family during. (Can you said possible HIV and AIDS exposure)

Drugs are terrible crazy stuff! Satan she was not.

That may well have been his first "practice session" with the gun. An amazing number of people will buy a gun for home and never go to the range. I guess "thinking" at that close range they can't miss. Have seen many who at first try are shocked at how easy it is. Would set them up at 20 feet with man size target. Say fire as fast as you can making hits. Often they would empty a gun then find out with shock they made zero hits. I would then say now it's time to learn how to do this. That's with a target that's not attacking you.

That may well have been his first "practice session" with the gun. An amazing number of people will buy a gun for home and never go to the range. I guess "thinking" at that close range they can't miss. Have seen many who at first try are shocked at how easy it is. Would set them up at 20 feet with man size target. Say fire as fast as you can making hits. Often they would empty a gun then find out with shock they made zero hits. I would then say now it's time to learn how to do this. That's with a target that's not attacking you.

Oh yeah, no doubt he couldn't shoot for poop. I've taught a few folks how to hit a target. It's not difficult, but it's also not as easy as the movies make it out to be. Without application of fundamentals, the bullet doesn't magically hit the target.

I always suspected the devil was actually a woman, but at that point under those circumstances it could've been a starving Pygmy from New Guinea for all I care.... :D;)

Funny thought. Society today is a bit strange, but in tense moments common sense prevails. For example: In some circles, assuming the gender of the attacker would be a bigoted action. However, when describing a perpetrator of a crime, all of that BS goes out the window and common sense prevails and she is described as being a woman because, well, obviously she is a woman.

I had to chuckle a bit at the notion of it all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top