JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Aue
State
Other
Zip Code
For sale only!

And yes, my ad is also cross listed on another site.

Please note price is firm at $3700 and I accept cash only. Will only meet at Pantel's FFL in Renton to verify the fund and do the transfer, buyer pays the fee.

This is the newest 2021 version SP5, everything is brand new in box, comes with the diopter rear sight. I was on the wait list for two years. Original owner, in perfect condition, have not even register with HK, full warranty. Complete, ready to go package.

Brand new in box H&K HK SP5 MP5 pistol bundle with 2 original HK 30 round mp5 magazines, sight tool, sling, HK bag, trigger lock, user manual and the following extra items, selling as a package only:

2 brand new KCI Gen 2 30 round metal magazines. (4 mags total)

New, Swiss-made B&T TL-99 MP5 forearm with Surefire KX4 LED light, compatible with B&T flashhiders and suppressors.

** I have conducted multiple high value firearms and parts transactions here with perfect results.**

Selling due to medical reason.

Please do your research on this wonderful firearm. Serious cash buyers only, no tire kickers.

Thank you for reading.

** In order to keep the thread clean, please do not comment unless you intend to buy. **

View attachment 1043698 View attachment 1043699 View attachment 1043702 View attachment 1043703 View attachment 1043704 View attachment 1053342

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's a great price on this!
I miss mine. I had to sell it to to pay for car repairs. Was on the waitlist for almost 3 years to get it to. I had the Franklin armory trigger on mine and it was super fast almost like a full auto. I really miss it. Whoever ends up getting this will not be sorry they are great Guns.