JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for supporting a business which totally screwed people after Sandy Hook by cancelling standing orders for AR's and taking them off their shelves just to appease the anti gun crowd.

-- Bob

Thanks for supporting a business which totally screwed people after Sandy Hook by cancelling standing orders for AR's and taking them off their shelves just to appease the anti gun crowd.

-- Bob

At this point, I'm just glad to be able to find the ammo I need. I certainly don't support their choice to do that, however it was their choice to make. I spent 10 years of my life serving the people of this country so that they, and you, could make their/your own decisions and freely voice their/your opinion. That being said, perhaps you would be better served to vent to them directly, rather than through me. Of course, if you were just looking for an ear to bend, I hope my thread was able to help.

I have let them know and also will continue to post in trying to keep others from patronizing them. People like you who will buy simply because they have it are no help and are actually working against those who are trying to get businesses to stand up against those who would completely remove our 2nd Amendment rights. So I will say that I support your right to do whatever you want in this area but it speaks volumes about your support of gun rights.

-- Bob

I have let them know and also will continue to post in trying to keep others from patronizing them. People like you who will buy simply because they have it are no help and are actually working against those who are trying to get businesses to stand up against those who would completely remove our 2nd Amendment rights. So I will say that I support your right to do whatever you want in this area but it speaks volumes about your support of gun rights.

-- Bob

Thank you Bob

Get a life dude and quit bashing the guy....I don't support what they did either but when ammo was scarce you get it where you can....

-- Bob

Get a life dude and quit bashing the guy....I don't support what they did either but when ammo was scarce you get it where you can....
Umm, I have a life DUDE, and your statement shows a lot about your integrity (or lack thereof). So, it is good to boycott except if you need something from the place and then it is morally right to go purchase because you "need" ammo? (and by "need" I mean want because there are other places you can get it if you really want to do so).

Pitiful really...

Umm, I have a life DUDE, and your statement shows a lot about your integrity (or lack thereof). So, it is good to boycott except if you need something from the place and then it is morally right to go purchase because you "need" ammo? (and by "need" I mean want because there are other places you can get it if you really want to do so).

Pitiful really...

You're funny He He.Yeah.....So pitiful

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top