Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.380 Auto & .45 ACP in stock at Dick's in Hillsboro

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by radiationdoc, Oct 5, 2013.

1. radiationdoc

radiationdoc Beaverton, OR New Member

I just scored 5 boxes (50 rnd) Remington .380's and 3 boxes of Winchester .45's there. The .380's were $19.99 and the .45's were going for $23.99.

I left at least 5 boxes of the .380's and 4 boxes of .45's on the shelf

2. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

Thanks for supporting a business which totally screwed people after Sandy Hook by cancelling standing orders for AR's and taking them off their shelves just to appease the anti gun crowd.

-- Bob

3. solv3nt

solv3nt Portland Well-Known Member

Don't worry, Bob's a nihilist.

4. radiationdoc

radiationdoc Beaverton, OR New Member

At this point, I'm just glad to be able to find the ammo I need. I certainly don't support their choice to do that, however it was their choice to make. I spent 10 years of my life serving the people of this country so that they, and you, could make their/your own decisions and freely voice their/your opinion. That being said, perhaps you would be better served to vent to them directly, rather than through me. Of course, if you were just looking for an ear to bend, I hope my thread was able to help.

bmont and (deleted member) like this.
  5. accessbob

I have let them know and also will continue to post in trying to keep others from patronizing them. People like you who will buy simply because they have it are no help and are actually working against those who are trying to get businesses to stand up against those who would completely remove our 2nd Amendment rights. So I will say that I support your right to do whatever you want in this area but it speaks volumes about your support of gun rights.

-- Bob

fredball and (deleted member) like this.
  6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Thank you Bob

7. bmont

bmont Hillsboro Member

Get a life dude and quit bashing the guy....I don't support what they did either but when ammo was scarce you get it where you can....

8. accessbob

Umm, I have a life DUDE, and your statement shows a lot about your integrity (or lack thereof). So, it is good to boycott except if you need something from the place and then it is morally right to go purchase because you "need" ammo? (and by "need" I mean want because there are other places you can get it if you really want to do so).

Pitiful really...

9. bmont

bmont Hillsboro Member

:)

10. bmont

bmont Hillsboro Member

You're funny He He.Yeah.....So pitiful