JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
On the off chance anyone out there has too much 223 brass and could use some .380 or .40sw.

I have 167 .380
I have 196 .40sw

They aren't cleaned or de-primed. If you would like, I can tumble them in walnut before the trade. I'll take your brass in any condition.

I don't reload either of these and just want to friendly trade for a reasonable number of 223 (whatever seems fair). Or if anyone just happens to have too much 223 they're not getting around to reloading and wouldn't mind just helping me out. I just got all set up for 223 and I just don't have enough brass (I only have 45 total). Anyone who can help, or benefit from a trade, it would be most welcome.

DM me.
I would like to meet face-to-face in Tigard, Tualatin, SW Portland, or downtown if that's convenient for you. Otherwise, I can come to you.
Have a great week!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am 75% sure I've found my brass, but interested inquiries are still welcome.
This community is pretty cool. I'll have to member up when I can.

Two members really helped me out. My brass is gone, and now I've got enough 223 to start reloading. Did my first 20 tonight. Thanks everyone!!

*Closing thread*

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.