JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I'm selling a bag of 500 Meister Hard Cast .380 92gr 500 bullets. THIS IS NOT LOADED AMMUNITION! I'm asking $50 for these. The actual diameter of these bullets is.357, but they are sized to shoot in a 380 ACP. I am willing to ship for the actual cost of shipping and no charge for handling. I accept cash, PayPal or USPS money orders for payment. I am not good at checking my emails, so the best way to contact me is by text or call to 2o8-35two-24one3.

Meister H Cast .380 92gr 500 bullets.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will combine shipping if you buy other items I am selling. Search for mtnpastor to see what else I'm selling.

Please give me a little while to check and see if all these will fit in a small flat rate USPS box. Thanks again JKROLL.
Yes, they will all fit, just barely! Total cost including added insurance will be $132. I think that I saw where you had provided me an address, but have been unable to find it again. So, send me your address and once I receive payment, I will ship.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top