JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This a Sig P-220 in the rare .38 Super caliber. It is a triple serialized West German gun - Comes with 2 magazines ....This is NOT the heel release - highly desirable side magazine release. Comes with a new recoil spring. The original grips and a set of walnut Sig grips. Also, original box , test target, manual and all papers. Shot very little....yes I can send you more photos IF your a real buyer or have a trade I want. I have more Sig factory .38 Super mags and lots of factory/ defensive .38 Super Ammo for the right deal.

I am looking for a MINT Colt Woodsman in the box with all the goodies. NO OTHER COLT MODELS - No High Standards or junk.

Maybe a high end shotgun in 28 gauge or 12 , maybe 20 - NO AUTOS -- No Single Shots - only over under or side by side shotguns.

Really want a trade but for all the tire kickers here is a price $1,449.99. FTF at Rehv Arms Covington WA Split transfer fee. NO shipping to other states.... no I will not drive to Bellingham so you can see it.

PLEASE make your comments and ask questions via a personal message vs mucking up my thread

IMG_4882.jpg

Might help to post some detail pics of the gun against a contrasting background, highlighting what looks like beautiful grips, reminiscent of Nils.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.