JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Vancouver Urban Expansion Area
State
Washington
Zip Code
Does anyone out there need (or want) 20 rds of recent manufacture Underwood 38 Special +P 140 Grain Lehigh Xtreme Penetrator Ammunition? * That's what I have, but I'd really rather have 20 rds of (less expensive ) Underwood 38 Special +P 100 Grain Lehigh Extreme Defender Ammunition.

How about an EVEN TRADE? ** You get my Xtreme Penetrator ammo in exchange for the cheaper Xtreme Defender ammo that I want. FTF meetup within 30 miles or so of the Clark County Event Center (distance is a bit negotiable because I do enjoy a road trip if the weather is fair).

* Don't even get me started on why I've got this Penetrator ammo that I didn't want in the first place.
** No cash need change hands. "Never-been-fired" applies explicitly to each round of ammunition involved in this special, limited-time offer. Original ammunition containers are desirable but not essential to meet the terms of this transaction and (whether present or absent) are deemed to have monetary value of less than 1/1000 of one cent U.S.; therefore, hardly worth even the effort of reading & comprehending this sentence.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads