JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Portland
State
Oregon
If anyone has any they can part with, let me know. Interested in about 100 rounds.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 37 rounds. Enclosed picture should explain. Got 'em at a gun show 'bout 90 years ago.
Heck the box might have some value, interesting at the least. I'd prefer not to quote a price.
Perhaps you could, if interested, replace them with other 38 specials of a like amount. I'd
rather not have handloads. I live in Milwaukie so we should be somewhat close.

20210315_182935_Burst03.jpg

I have 37 rounds. Enclosed picture should explain. Got 'em at a gun show 'bout 90 years ago.
Heck the box might have some value, interesting at the least. I'd prefer not to quote a price.
Perhaps you could, if interested, replace them with other 38 specials of a like amount. I'd
rather not have handloads. I live in Milwaukie so we should be somewhat close.

View attachment 843809
I'd be interested if they're still safe to fire. I can pull together something. I don't have any hand loads so you would get factory rolled ammo.

Probably 3 years ago I fired the 13 rounds that would have made 50 in the box. Not a true test but I had no issues.
If you have 37 factory loads that's fine with me. And if you don't you're welcome to them anyway. I'm free most
of the time and can meet up on a day or two notice.

I'm meeting another member at 10 am Saturday at Money market pawn if you'd like to meet. I also finally found some factory new online. Up to you. I appreciate the offer either way.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.