JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***** SPF *****

I no longer own a .38 so I am selling the last of my ammo and some accessories. Priced to sell.

Winchester Factory ammo, 130 gr FMJ, 50 rounds in an MTG case. A 50 round box normally retails for around $13 - $15.
.38 Special ammo handgun Winchester : AmmoSeek.com

Magtech Factory ammo, 158 gr Semi-Wadcutter, 50 rounds. Normally retails for $15 - $17. Magtech Sport Ammo 38 Special 158 Grain Lead Semi-Wadcutter Box of 50

Hornady American Gunner Defense Ammo, XTP Bullets, one 20 round box, $12. Also throwing in 7 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense, FTP Bullets.
.38 Special ammo handgun Hornady : AmmoSeek.com

Bianchi Speed Strips (2 ea), about 7 bucks for the pair....
https://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-1014010-Speed-Strip-Caliber/dp/B000JVKLTU/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2ZF4LPSXC3ANK&keywords=bianchi+speed+strips+38+357&qid=1556913288&s=gateway&sprefix=bianchi+speed,aps,205&sr=8-1

Tipton Snap Caps. Two new unopened packages, which retail for around $14 each.
https://www.amazon.com/Tipton-Snap-Caps-Special-Magnum/dp/B0048KFHKQ/ref=sr_1_1?crid=31SU31RAH7DAB&keywords=tipton+snap+caps+38+special&qid=1556912990&s=gateway&sprefix=tipton+snap,aps,209&sr=8-1

$50 for the package, not willing to split this up. I would be willing to take $35 and 100 rounds of quality 9MM Factory Ammo as partial trade. Remington, Federal, Winchester, Blazer Brass, and the like...….

I prefer to meet in the North Salem/Keizer area but for a buyer that offers my full asking price with no haggling I will meet from Woodburn to South Salem. This is priced well……

Last Edited: