JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
99% sure it was some sarcasm
Not at all.
If you post here why not post some kind of response instead of posting a video just to get your you tube numbers up?
Maybe I don't want to go to you tube to see someones response. If I did I would be on You tube instead of here,no?
I have had PP on ignore for years. I took everyone off ignore a couple weeks ago and a few found their way back pretty fast
And I never watch YM on you tube for the same reason. I have watched a couple and didn't see anything interesting.Arrogance came to mind also
YMMV
I'll guarantee I am on a few lists too
Remember,not all personalities click

Not at all.
If you post here why not post some kind of response instead of posting a video just to get your you tube numbers up?
Maybe I don't want to go to you tube to see someones response. If I did I would be on You tube instead of here,no?
I have had PP on ignore for years. I took everyone off ignore a couple weeks ago and a few found their way back pretty fast
And I never watch YM on you tube for the same reason. I have watched a couple and didn't see anything interesting.Arrogance came to mind also
YMMV

I made a huge assumption and you have my heartfelt appology.

I obviously assumed otherwise and forget that some peoples personalities are not compatible.

Not at all.
YMMV
You think a video that took hours to make is not a response? You think a response is only something that you spend 5 seconds typing? I provided him actual information on a subject he asked about. What contribution did you make? Also, as far as numbers go, posting one of my videos on a thread that will get a couple hundred views does not boost the numbers of a channel that gets millions of views each month. So I guess, in addition to being jealous, you are also bad at math.

Last Edited:
I like turtles ...
PlayboyPenguins video is informative, and I know what to look for in firearms. But I used his video yesterday when buying my first brand new revolver online. Thanks PBP.
I respect everyone on this forum, so let's help a fellow collector out.
Buy what you want and can afford. Ruger, S&W, or a Taurus,. Sweet! If you like it, you made the right choice.

I like turtles ...
PlayboyPenguins video is informative, and I know what to look for in firearms. But I used his video yesterday when buying my first brand new revolver online. Thanks PBP.
I respect everyone on this forum, so let's help a fellow collector out.
Buy what you want and can afford. Ruger, S&W, or a Taurus,. Sweet! If you like it, you made the right choice.
There's nothing wrong with self serving souls. But last I checked they've been making revolvers for like two hundred and fifty years..

I have one 327, three 357, two 38, one 40, one 44 revolvers and a couple of 22 revolvers so I do like them. No snubbie 38 or above is completely comfortable to shoot with +P or magnum loads.
I have the new ATI Scorpion grips for my Taurus 605 (357 Snub) and that helps a lot for it, my 4" Blackhawk (Unmodified old one) is okay with anything to me anyway and my GP100 Blue 6" with Hogue over molded grips is comfortable with anything. Like someone said plain 38's are like 22's in it. I do not like the looks of those grips, but they work well for recoil.

I have bought some Altamont wood grips for my Charter Arms 40, they look way better than the factory rubber grips, but they are not necessarily better when you pull the trigger, not bad, but not better. The 40 ammo I use seems pretty snappy, 20 or 25 rounds always seems like enough.
Altamont and Hogue both make grips similar to the Wiley Clapp ones shown earlier in the thread.

I would look This Taurus 38, you can get one cheaper than most used S&W's and I have had my Taurus for a dozen years with no complaints (doesn't get shot much though)

I do not care for the "Boot Grips" on most snubbies I am even changing out the nicer ones on my 327 LCR for <broken link removed> .

SP101 is hard to beat. I've had both the 3" and the new longer 4" model. Hard to find holsters for the 4" and it's really just a bit too big for me for carry purposes. But the SP101 is just a solid gun. As an added bonus, the internals are quite easy to access and simple enough to work on that even the novice home gunsmith can tune it and smooth it up significantly with some light polishing and the various after market spring kits available.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top