JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$10
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
38 Special
City
Creswell
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have nearly 4000 rounds of mixed head stamp unknown number of firings .38 brass. Won't shoot my way through that much brass in a wheel gun in my lifetime. $10 per hundred? Not really certain what it's worth but rules state I must have a price listed. Not in a super huge hurry to move it just sorting through the reloading room and realized how much extra I have and thought I'd throw it out there to see if someone else needs it more than I do. Trade interests include primers (I know that's a long shot no shotgun), 45 acp projectiles, .45 acp brass, .40 SW projectiles, .224 projectiles (55gr range), 6.8 110-120 gr projectiles, maybe other stuff also but that's what is coming to mind at the moment. Let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have nearly 4000 rounds of mixed head stamp unknown number of firings .38 brass. Won't shoot my way through that much brass in a wheel gun in my lifetime. $10 per hundred? Not really certain what it's worth but rules state I must have a price listed. Not in a super huge hurry to move it just sorting through the reloading room and realized how much extra I have and thought I'd throw it out there to see if someone else needs it more than I do. Trade interests include primers (I know that's a long shot no shotgun), 45 acp projectiles, .45 acp brass, .40 SW projectiles, .224 projectiles (55gr range), 6.8 110-120 gr projectiles, maybe other stuff also but that's what is coming to mind at the moment. Let me know.
Hello, brand new here. I have some .45 ACP brass that been walnut tumbled (old primers still), looking for .38 special brass, maybe some other supplies. I'll get my supply pulled out, see how much I have, feel free to message me, I'm only 20 minutes north of you. Thank you!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top