JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a little over 1k of 38 Special Brass available for $45.

Local pick up in Milwaukie.
Shipping available if needed.

Next reloading class is February 4th, pm for details

Thanks, John

is there a cost for the class, and about how long is class?

I treat it as a beginner's intro to reloading.

The class starts at 8 and runs till 1 or 2 usually depending on the number of questions.
The class is held in my garage in Milwaukie.

I started teaching the class after I started selling at gun shows a couple years ago and hearing some of the questions being asked and some of the answers being given by others made me think that there was a need for a class to better educate those interested rather that learning from someone just trying to sell you something they have on their table.

I limit class size to 5 people maximum.

The first half of the class covers bullet components and all the equipment that is available to reload with.

The second half of the class is a ‘hands on' learning to load where each student performs all the step necessary to load 50 rounds of ammunition that they get to take home with them. This gives everyone a very clear picture of what reloading entails and the confidence that they can (or cannot) do this.

The cost is $50 per person.

Hi there, John......My husband and I have recently gotten into reloading our ammo, was wondering if you have any classes you will be offering anytime soon? If so, what times/dates? Read a lot of great things about you on this forum. Thanks a lot.
Springwater Hill

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top