JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 22 beehive adapter and a .12 gauge adapter. One of these days I need to do a beehive 45 but theres really no way to make one commercially without economy of scale. Lots of machine work and it wouldn't be affordable for a custom run.

Well I mean the actual 37mm flare launcher. Any to get or avoid? Once I have the launcher and the DD form 1 approved I plan on getting those

Theyre all about the same. The spikes and tac 79 are made by the same company and use a different end cap that Armu Unlimited also sells. Pretty much just styling changes. Buy what you like. Those 37mm beehives sting...your hand.

Theyre all about the same. The spikes and tac 79 are made by the same company and use a different end cap that Armu Unlimited also sells. Pretty much just styling changes. Buy what you like. Those 37mm beehives sting...your hand.
Well I am figuring they kick like a mule or I would just go underbarrel and put it on my lage .223 upper. (adding a dd to a machine gun just seems like fun, but honestly thinking that would just be heavy to carry) I was looking at the tac-79 thumper

The 12 gauge adapters though . Thats a new category of ouch especially the pistol style I have
I have a sbs that is pretty much a clone of Reno's that he has posted. 8 inch barrel, cut down grip. The stamp cost like 3-4xs the cost of the shotgun. It hurts like heck to fire with buckshot.

I have a sbs that is pretty much a clone of Reno's that he has posted. 8 inch barrel, cut down grip. The stamp cost like 3-4xs the cost of the shotgun. It hurts like heck to fire with buckshot.
I used to hire a welding contractor quite a bit when I was doing project management in a food plant. He got paid better than I did thats for sure. Bought himself and his "wife" his and her Benelli super lightweight trap guns. I forget the model but they didn't weigh squat. Went shooting with him a few times. Shot his Benelli once. Yeah, no thanks.

I used to hire a welding contractor quite a bit when I was doing project management in a food plant. He got paid better than I did thats for sure. Bought himself and his "wife" his and her Benelli super lightweight trap guns. I forget the model but they didn't weigh squat. Went shooting with him a few times. Shot his Benelli once. Yeah, no thanks.
I like my shotguns fairly heavy. I like my SBS Benelli 14 incher.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top