JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
This months I accumulated 379 empty shells of 3 different calibers. 339 are brass and 40 are steel cases. All the shells are from premium factory ammo fired once. They are all recently manufactured and most of them I purchased recently from Midway USA. They all have their original retail boxes and internal ammo holders. When ejected, most of them dropped in my hand or on the bench. The following empty ammo shells are:

1 (Refer to pic#1): 80 x .300 Win Mag
2 (Refer to pic#2 and pic#3): 199 x .308 Win
3 (Refer to pic#4) 60 x 7.62 x 51 NATO (equivalent to .308 Win)
4 (Refer to pic#5) 40 x .30-06 Springfield. These shells are the only ones that are made from steel

I would like to get $120 cash for all these empty shells. Judging from gunbroker highest bids for these calibers, I think my price is a great deal. I would like a cash deal in person, but would also consider shipping the items for $12 extra for USPS Priority Mail shipping.

Cheers,
Dan from Seattle

Shells#1.jpg Shells#2.jpg Shells#3.jpg Shells#4.jpg Shells#5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
This is some of the neatest once fired brass I have seen. Nice work on the display and photos. I think this will sell pretty quickly, especially with shipping option. GLWS!

This is some of the neatest once fired brass I have seen. Nice work on the display and photos. I think this will sell pretty quickly, especially with shipping option. GLWS!
Thank you very much for your kind words. I already received a PM about the shells, so it seems they will be sold soon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top