JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCN1500.JPG

if 200 is possible on an 8" plate, I don't see why adding distance is not plausible or doable.

370 yards using what I prefer CCI standards is 73MOA of drop.
My scope will dial in 35 MOA, the balance is kentucky windage.

Edit: while not my video, I hope to get some long shots on record soon. I have some areas on the farm I could stretch out to about 500y with .22

Last Edited:
Absolutely possible. Have run out that a few times too. Running a T1x with a 35moa rail and a Athlon Ares BTR 2.5-15x scope I can squeak out about 65moa before having to dig into the reticle for holdovers. Usually run Eley EPS Match but have been tinkering with RWS R100 & SK LR Match ammo for the lob shots. Glad to see someone else having fun with it.

Regularly shot to 450 with my 22. If not suppressed, it can be hard to hear the plate ring.

At Tri Country. The rimfire range is 200 yards, hitting the steel targets they have is pretty easy.

I hit a 12" plate at 380 yds with cci std velocity with my 10/22 takedown. Maxed out the elevation and had to zoom out on the buckmaster. Aimed way up in the trees and ding! It was suppressed so it sounded pretty cool.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top