JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That still doesn't account for unclaimed ballots or those used by someone else. Like a parent or caretaker.
While better funding never hurts, look at the areas in question. It's the liberal hives. I don't agree with most and don't like the current iteration of liberals, but I don't go against their rights. I just see more opportunity to abuse it. Their mantra to vote party line at any cost.
If they are unclaimed how can they affect the vote count and why are they of any concern? And even if there is opportunity that doesn't indicate that anyone took advantage of that opportunity. I'm not going deny that there have been cases of people voting with someone else ballot, but from all that I can find it is extremely rare, easily caught and done in about equal numbers by both D and R voters

Lol, you going sit there with a straight face and tell me that Republicans don't "vote the party line"? :s0112:

votes were harvested in the major cities, that Is SOP for oregons political ruling class.
If you have any actual evidence of that I strongly urge you to contact whoever is left handling the 2020 lawsuits because to date every single lawyer when asked if they are alleging fraud or if they have evidence of fraud has replied that they are NOT alleging fraud and all their arguments are based on procedural issues that would disqualify otherwise valid votes.

If they are unclaimed how can they affect the vote count and why are they of any concern? And even if there is opportunity that doesn't indicate that anyone took advantage of that opportunity. I'm not going deny that there have been cases of people voting with someone else ballot, but from all that I can find it is extremely rare, easily caught and done in about equal numbers by both D and R voters

Lol, you going sit there with a straight face and tell me that Republicans don't "vote the party line"? :s0112:

If you have any actual evidence of that I strongly urge you to contact whoever is left handling the 2020 lawsuits because to date every single lawyer when asked if they are alleging fraud or if they have evidence of fraud has replied that they are NOT alleging fraud and all their arguments are based on procedural issues that would disqualify otherwise valid votes.
There's documentary about this too.
https://auditoregon.org/the-curious-case-of-coos-county-2022/
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/202...r-resigns-cites-extraordinary-challenges.html
uh huh -

Last Edited:
My day is just starting to get busy so I only had a chance to skim that. Thanks for the link. I will look at it tomorrow as soon as I have time to do more than just glance at it :s0090:
Just so you know these sites are often under attack. what is available now may not be in the future.

Every election cycle there are several ballots that are returned by USPS. We ran all 49,000 plus eligible voters in the roles for that election through the USPS address verification service and it returned over 2500 invalid addresses. The Clerks number should be higher than my number, not lower, because I was only verifying address, not who lived there. In addition to invalid addresses the Clerk should be getting returns for invalid names, if they had moved, or passed away. The curious question is why were her numbers so much lower?

Here's a direct link to the video.

Last Edited:

I think you would line up your troops abreast in red coats, banging on drums and playing a fife. Because, that's the way it's always been done. Or maybe your vote goes straight to the Mayberry office.

How people used to do things, maybe with a little bit of morals and honor, isn't how everyone does it today. The bigger picture isn't voting party lines because, obviously enough repubilcans voted for 114. It's voting for things out of feelings and fantasy, like 10 round magazines save lives. When enough people are fooled by that, please feel free to lose your rights with a smile on your face.

No you don't. That's why you need to be sure to properly fill out your ballot according to the instructions. If a ballot gets rejected there is no way to connect it to a voter, so you are out of luck. So do it right the first time.
Those machines operate perfectly 100% of the time…always, forever and ever, got it.

My whole point is how do we confirm that a "properly filled out ballot" is making it through the machine correctly, every time, without fail? If we don't get confirmation about the status of each vote on our ballot then we have to trust that receiving the ballot = all of the votes on my ballot counted…or were filled out right the first time, as you put it.

Lots of people commenting that don't bother to get involved in election integrity. Those that are complaining about signatures not matching know full well that they received notification and a deadline to go to the county courthouse to resolve the issue. Saying the election was over is a BS lazy way to say you ignored the letter you were sent and just quit.

You can absolutely petition the county clerk to see if your ballot was counted. They know the status of every ballot. One of the barcodes or QR codes, depending on the county, on your envelope matches one of them on your ballot. Anyone with a smartphone can decode either.

There are election integrity groups throughout the state. Oregon People's Vote happens to be the one in Marion county and they may be able to direct you to one that would be the closest to you. There were official election observers and anyone could have signed up for the training. Dozens more sat outside county offices throughout the night and photographed and recorded activities from outside. There are many people in this state fighting for election integrity and many don't have a clue. It's not that hard to become involved if you really want to be.

36 REASONS WHY MEASURE 114 PASSED BY 24,972 VOTES.

Voter turnout, county by county as of 6PM on 12/7/2022 are shown below. Some of the results are pathetic. Predictably, the highest support for the measure was in the cesspool of Multnomah County, with 75% to 25% in favor. The measure led in Washington County 62% to 38% and Clackamas County at 52% to 48%. The measure led in Lane County at 54% to 46% and in Deschutes County at 51% to 50%. All liberal strongholds. But there were THIRTY TWO other counties that could have helped change the results. And for those on the Eastside who harken for "The State of Jefferson" and are always saying "The State is always controlled by the valley and we don't have any say over here on what goes on in Salem so why should I even bother to vote?", well, you had your chance and you blew it. 2,987,421 registered voters in the State and only 1,968,623 bothered to show up. 65.9%. That was 1,018,798 lost votes. That's an average of one out of every three registered voters who were apathetic enough to never bother to vote. Those non-voters should be embarrassed and ashamed. They screwed all the law abiding gun owners and the businesses that trade in the firearms industry because they were too lazy to take 15 minutes to fill out a ballot and drop it in a mail box or a ballot drop-off box.

1. Baker County
BALLOTS COUNTED 8,823 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 12,957 TURNOUT 68.1%
4,134 DIDN'T VOTE

2. Benton County
BALLOTS COUNTED 45,805 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 60,910 TURNOUT 75.2%
1,505 DIDN'T VOTE

3. Clackamas County
BALLOTS COUNTED 216,731 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 314,010 TURNOUT 69.0%
97,279 DIDN'T VOTE

4. Clatsop County
BALLOTS COUNTED 20,349 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 31,146 TURNOUT 65.3%
10,797 DIDN'T VOTE

5. Columbia County
BALLOTS COUNTED 27,549 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 41,568 TURNOUT 66.3%
14,019 DIDN'T VOTE

6. Coos County
BALLOTS COUNTED 31,727 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 49,195 TURNOUT 64.5%
17,468 DIDN'T VOTE

7. Crook County
BALLOTS COUNTED 14,163 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 20,819 TURNOUT 68.0%
6,656 DIDN'T VOTE

8. Curry County
BALLOTS COUNTED 12,783 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 19,183 TURNOUT 66.6%
6,400 DIDN'T VOTE

9. Deschutes County
BALLOTS COUNTED 110,422 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 155,275 TURNOUT 71.1%
44,853 DIDN'T VOTE

10. Douglas County
BALLOTS COUNTED 55,033 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 87,761 TURNOUT 62.7%
32,728 DIDN'T VOTE

11. Gilliam County
BALLOTS COUNTED 1,013 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 1,413 TURNOUT 71.7%
400 DIDN'T VOTE

12. Grant County
BALLOTS COUNTED 4,215 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 5,644 TURNOUT 74.7%
1,429 DIDN'T VOTE

13. Harney County
BALLOTS COUNTED 3,858 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 5,611 TURNOUT 68.8%
1,753 DIDN'T VOTE

14. Hood River County
BALLOTS COUNTED 10,889 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 16,261 TURNOUT 67.0%
5,372 DIDN'T VOTE

15. Jackson County
BALLOTS COUNTED 105,451 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 159,831 TURNOUT 66.0%
54,380 DIDN'T VOTE

16. Jefferson County
BALLOTS COUNTED 10,082 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 17,003 TURNOUT 59.3%
6,921 DIDN'T VOTE

17. Josephine County
BALLOTS COUNTED 43,425 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 69,714 TURNOUT 62.3%
26,289 DIDN'T VOTE

18. Klamath County
BALLOTS COUNTED 30,423 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 50,430 TURNOUT 60.3%
20,007 DIDN'T VOTE

19. Lake County
BALLOTS COUNTED 4,038 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 5,604 TURNOUT 72.1%
1,566 DIDN'T VOTE

20. Lane County
BALLOTS COUNTED 185,478 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 273,479 TURNOUT 67.8%
88,001 DIDN'T VOTE

21. Lincoln County
BALLOTS COUNTED 26,486 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 39,511 TURNOUT 67.0%
13,025 DIDN'T VOTE

22. Linn County
BALLOTS COUNTED 61,992 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 97,550 TURNOUT 63.5%
35,558 DIDN'T VOTE

23. Malheur County
BALLOTS COUNTED 9,268 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 17,554 TURNOUT 52.8%
8,286 DIDN'T VOTE

24. Marion County
BALLOTS COUNTED 135,872 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 221,038 TURNOUT 61.5%
85,166 DIDN'T VOTE

25. Morrow County
BALLOTS COUNTED 4,129 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 7,010 TURNOUT 58.9%
2,881 DIDN'T VOTE

26. Multnomah County
BALLOTS COUNTED 368,674 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 566,617 TURNOUT 65.1%
197,943 DIDN'T VOTE

27. Polk County
BALLOTS COUNTED 41,826 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 62,874 TURNOUT 66.5%
21,048 DIDN'T VOTE

28. Sherman County
BALLOTS COUNTED 1,051 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 1,457 TURNOUT 72.1%
406 DIDN'T VOTE

29. Tillamook County
BALLOTS COUNTED 14,741 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 21,194 TURNOUT 69.6%
6,453 DIDN'T VOTE

30. Umatilla County
BALLOTS COUNTED 25,351 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 48,555 TURNOUT 52.2%
23,204 DIDN'T VOTE

31. Union County
BALLOTS COUNTED 12,640 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 19,246 TURNOUT 65.7%
6,606 DIDN'T VOTE

32. Wallowa County
BALLOTS COUNTED 4,651 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 6,323 TURNOUT 73.6%
1,672 DIDN'T VOTE

33. Wasco County
BALLOTS COUNTED 11,515 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 18,517 TURNOUT 62.2%
7,002 DIDN'T VOTE

34. Washington County
BALLOTS COUNTED 257,479 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 385,718 TURNOUT 66.8%
128,239 DIDN'T VOTE

35. Wheeler County
BALLOTS COUNTED 842 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 1,074 TURNOUT 78.4%
232 DIDN'T VOTE

36. Yamhill County
BALLOTS COUNTED 49,849 ACTIVE REGISTERED VOTERS 75,369 TURNOUT 66.1%
25,520 DIDN'T VOTE

We got screwed because of voter apathy.
TLDR

I moved to Idaho last year, and voted here, cause I saw the writing on the wall....;though I am curious how my vote in Oregon was cast.
Just to clarify - you moved out of state. did not complete a ballot. yet when you checked the SOS site, it showed they received your ballot ?

Lots of people commenting that don't bother to get involved in election integrity. Those that are complaining about signatures not matching know full well that they received notification and a deadline to go to the county courthouse to resolve the issue. Saying the election was over is a BS lazy way to say you ignored the letter you were sent and just quit.
Our son is just about a left leaning as you would expect a mid 20's person living downtown to be and every election his ballot is kicked back for non-matching signature, and do you know what he does? Each and every election he follows the instructions in the letter and his vote gets counted and he is kept on the voter rolls for the next election, at which point his ballot will be kicked back for non-matching signature . . .

Our son is just about a left leaning as you would expect a mid 20's person living downtown to be and every election his ballot is kicked back for non-matching signature, and do you know what he does? Each and every election he follows the instructions in the letter and his vote gets counted and he is kept on the voter rolls for the next election, at which point his ballot will be kicked back for non-matching signature . . .
That is exactly the type of thing that needs to be reported to the county clerk, and it sounds as though he has already done that. Next step is a registered letter to the secretary of state discussing when this has happened and the response he has received from the county clerk. Voter disenfranchisement is a big deal and should not be taken lightly. If you want to, send me a PM and I'll send my info so you can forward it to him. I know a few people that would be glad to help him straighten this out. It's not a minor issue and needs to be brought to the attention of people higher up in the food chain.

Now watch as I get attacked for not actually supporting 2a, being a secret "yes on 114" voter, called a troll, put on even more peoples ignore list and all of that because I have a difference of opinion on a non-2a issue (in this case, "voter fraud")
Not me Vinnie. Although I'm likely well right of you politically, I honestly think us pro-gun folks got outvoted. Man, this is Oregon. It is a blue state and getting bluer. Plus, this latest gem of a ballot measure had a little something for everybody. Even if you don't think people should need a permit to purchase, maybe you think long magazines sticking out of a pistol are scary, or think everyone should have a background check (and don't think they are required), or... Heck, I would have had to coax my own mother from voting "yes" if they had set the mag limit at 20 instead of 10, and she is a gun owner and NRA member.

As for massive voter fraud - I'm skeptical but let's just say I don't dismiss it entirely. After all, when the Hunter Biden laptop story first hit the news, my reaction was: "Yeah, right. Like he would be stupid enough to leave a laptop at a repair place when it has damaging information on it." You just never know when something is crazy enough to be true.

Just to clarify - you moved out of state. did not complete a ballot. yet when you checked the SOS site, it showed they received your ballot ?
If that happened you need to contact your old county elections office and report it. Do you know who lives in your old residence? If it's family check with them or they might get in trouble.

That is exactly the type of thing that needs to be reported to the county clerk, and it sounds as though he has already done that. Next step is a registered letter to the secretary of state discussing when this has happened and the response he has received from the county clerk. Voter disenfranchisement is a big deal and should not be taken lightly. If you want to, send me a PM and I'll send my info so you can forward it to him. I know a few people that would be glad to help him straighten this out. It's not a minor issue and needs to be brought to the attention of people higher up in the food chain.
I'll check with him and see if he wants to do that, thank you for the offer! :)

If that happened you need to contact your old county elections office and report it. Do you know who lives in your old residence? If it's family check with them or they might get in trouble.
Oregon People's Vote uncovered a significant number of cases similar to this. In order to do anything about it, or even to discuss these type of things with the S0S, they need proof and would love to have the details and a statement. Please contact them. This is how we tackle these discrepancies.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top