JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok. I went again this morning. They had .22lr blazer 500 brick for $24.99. It was a fire storm once people figured out there was 22 ammo.

I talked to a manager. He said on Saturday March 15th the first 100 customers will get a $20 gift card and a free hat.

Nice that they'll have some .22LR for the opening. Sad that it's remington though. I've not had the best of luck with that in my 10/22. Maybe they'll have some CCI or better yet some subsonic .22LR.

Was there this afternoon. Had a lot of ammo on the shelves but no real deals to speak of. Most of the ammo was overpriced, .223 55gr for 50 cents a round or more, .308 fmj for a dollar a round, ect. No 22, no powder, but if your looking for 9mm they have plenty of 100 round winchester boxes for $32. Not a super deal but decent anyway. It was just kinda nice seeing so much ammo on the shelves though!

Mostly Remington Thunderbolt and Winchester 222 packs, then a few Federal Tuna Cans.

All of the Federal VP's, and Win M22 were long gone, as were the Blazer value packs, CCI Green packs & Stingers.

Haven't seen that much .22LR in like... ever.

Picked up my Shield, a brick of Federal .22, 2 lbs of TAC and a hat for 429 out the door after the freebie gift card for being in line early. Fantastic deal if I do say so.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top