JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 20 .358 Winchester once fired cases. 3 are partially stained. All have been tumbled and de-prined. They come in the original packaging. I once had a Winchester Model 88 in this caliber and ran across these, (too bad I dont still have the rifle). I live in Milwaukie and I'd like $40.00 for the lot.

Uhhh, you do realize that those are easy to make by necking up .308 cases right?
And did you know, that Midway has brand new Hornady brass in .358Win for 34.99 per box of 50?
In stock, right now:
358 Winchester- MidwayUSA

Not that I'd thread crap on your sale or anything, but I thought you'd like to know. :D

Necking up is ok, but if you have different calibers you load for in the .308 family, proper head stamps are a good idea to keep things straight.
So buy the new stuff for less than half what the OP wants, if you insist on the correct headstamp.

Not that anyone would ever confuse the two, once they are necked up.

.308 on the left, .358 on the right:

450px-338_Federal_cartridges.jpg

Uhhh, you do realize that those are easy to make by necking up .308 cases right?
And did you know, that Midway has brand new Hornady brass in .358Win for 34.99 per box of 50?
In stock, right now:
358 Winchester- MidwayUSA

Not that I'd thread crap on your sale or anything, but I thought you'd like to know. :D
Well I'm happy you enlightened me. It was a very long time ago that I shot .358 and I only reload for one caliber. I probably should have thought deeper as I have a couple of .308's. As an interesting aside the price is still on the box, $15.00. So I guess I'll give these to my daughter who will trim the headstamp portion off and craft ear rings out of them.

Well I'm happy you enlightened me. It was a very long time ago that I shot .358 and I only reload for one caliber. I probably should have thought deeper as I have a couple of .308's. As an interesting aside the price is still on the box, $15.00. So I guess I'll give these to my daughter who will trim the headstamp portion off and craft ear rings out of them.
What caliber do you reload? I'll trade you something for them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.