JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the "Not for LE use" loose-packed ammo that Ammoman.com had a decade or so ago (?), when there was some huge LE order that was refused, and it was relabeled and resold in boxes of 250 rounds. I've shot thousands of rounds of this "non LE" ammo in a several calibers (.380, 9mm, .40sw, and .357sig) and NEVER had a problem with it.

It looks like most Speer HP ammo goes for $1/round and up when bought in boxes of 20, so I'm asking $.60 a round for this, that seems plenty fair -- that comes to $150, and I'll throw in the random 1/2+ box of ball ammo in the pictures.

Eugene area. PM all offers or comments. Sorry for the crappy pics, can take better ones tomorrow with daylight if need be.

IMG_0239_zpsaebd315b.jpg

IMG_0240_zpsabd34913.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.