JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alliant doesn't list anything but jacketed loads on their website and even then only max loads. Anyone have some load data they would like to share?

Is there a good rule of thumb or formula for using jacketed data of the same weight with gas check bullets?

I know there has to be data published for this combo, you can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it.

Alliant doesn't list anything but jacketed loads on their website and even then only max loads. Anyone have some load data they would like to share?

Is there a good rule of thumb or formula for using jacketed data of the same weight with gas check bullets?

I know there has to be data published for this combo, you can PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it.

I don't use 2400 but I do use H110 which is fairly close in burn rate to 2400.

15.8g of H110 behind a 180g hardcast GC bullet is a thumping load that is well above max but a hoot to shoot...please work up to anything approaching this load and keep it in a Ruger.

From what I am seeing for the 2400 I would start around 12.0g and work up from there. I've seen anywhere from 12.6-15.0g for max loads depending on where you look.

Use all info at your own risk!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads