JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some Zero brand 125 gr. JHP bullets and 22 ammo I'd like to trade for some 45 acp bullets. I just need inexpensive .45 bullets for practice. We can make the trade fair by adding money or trading a lesser quantity of the .357 bullets for the .45 bullets. We can trade 500 to a thousand of my bullets depending on what is best for you.

I also have 900 Remington 125 gr. JSP bullets I will trade for .45 acp bullets.

Thank You!

I have some Zero brand 125 gr. JHP bullets and 22 ammo I'd like to trade for some 45 acp bullets. I just need inexpensive .45 bullets for practice. We can make the trade fair by adding money or trading a lesser quantity of the .357 bullets for the .45 bullets. We can trade 500 to a thousand of my bullets depending on what is best for you.

I also have 900 Remington 125 gr. JSP bullets I will trade for .45 acp bullets.

Thank You!

might you consider 230gr rn lead , if so I can or would help 5032930714

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top