JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Sig
City
Issaquah
State
Washington
Zip Code
Dog had some unexpected (and expensive) vet bills crop up, so I've taken to selling a bit of what I have on hand to cover.

Found this in the back of the safe - I don't even own anything chambered in .357 SIG anymore so it all has to go. Prefer to set all at once, or all of the FMJ in one go and all of the defensive rounds in another.

On hand I have:
Fiocchi .357 SIG 124gr FMJ, 50 rds/box6 boxes (300 rds) / $30/box
Sellier & Bellot .357 SIG 140gr FMJ, 50rds/box4 boxes (200 rds) / $35/box
SIG V-Crown .357 SIG 125gr JHP, 20rds/box4 boxes (80 rds) / $17/box
Hornady Critical Duty .357 SIG 135gr FlexLock JHP, 20rds/box3 boxes (60 rds) / $17/box
ALL OF THE ABOVE (take everything)$425

Ammo is new but some boxes (really just the Fiocchi) show wear. A few of the Fiocchi FMJ plastic trays have busted corners from taking a fall onto my garage floor. Ammo is still in perfect shape, just the corner cell is broken on a few of them.

Also have another 20 rounds of the SIG V-Crown stored loose outside of the original box, will throw them in if you buy all of what's listed and include a Dillon Precision 50-round Ammo Case to store them.

Only looking for cash at the moment but would consider trades of precious metals or collectibles, depending on what you have.

If shipping is required then buyer pays shipping. Will meet in the Eastside Seattle area (Eastgate, Issaquah, Sammamish, Factoria, Bellevue, Redmond).

357sigfmj.jpg 357sigdefensive.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Dog had some unexpected (and expensive) vet bills crop up, so I've taken to selling a bit of what I have on hand to cover.

Found this in the back of the safe - I don't even own anything chambered in .357 SIG anymore so it all has to go. Prefer to set all at once, or all of the FMJ in one go and all of the defensive rounds in another.

On hand I have:
Fiocchi .357 SIG 124gr FMJ, 50 rds/box6 boxes (300 rds) / $30/box
Sellier & Bellot .357 SIG 140gr FMJ, 50rds/box4 boxes (200 rds) / $35/box
SIG V-Crown .357 SIG 125gr JHP, 20rds/box4 boxes (80 rds) / $17/box
Hornady Critical Duty .357 SIG 135gr FlexLock JHP, 20rds/box3 boxes (60 rds) / $17/box
ALL OF THE ABOVE (take everything)$425

Ammo is new but some boxes (really just the Fiocchi) show wear. A few of the Fiocchi FMJ plastic trays have busted corners from taking a fall onto my garage floor. Ammo is still in perfect shape, just the corner cell is broken on a few of them.

Also have another 20 rounds of the SIG V-Crown stored loose outside of the original box, will throw them in if you buy all of what's listed and include a Dillon Precision 50-round Ammo Case to store them.

Only looking for cash at the moment but would consider trades of precious metals or collectibles, depending on what you have.

If shipping is required then buyer pays shipping. Will meet in the Eastside Seattle area (Eastgate, Issaquah, Sammamish, Factoria, Bellevue, Redmond).

View attachment 842991 View attachment 842992
Is it still available? Pm me

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top