JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a couple of third gen G23 (.40S&W) and a SIL has a couple of third gen G32 (.357 SIG). I can't tell any difference in the frames and slide parts. It has the same number of pins, same ejector and extractor, same locking block, etc. The factory barrels interchange fine.

I've never heard of any difference in the models' frames or slides except the barrel and how the mags are marked (haven't compared the followers, but they fit OK).

I would buy whichever one is cheapest or more readily available, or the one you prefer to have marked on the slide. Both the G23 and G32 can shoot OEM .40 or .357 barrels, conversion 9mm barrels and the same .22LR conversion slide assembly.

I have a Glock model 32 in 357 sig and I did the opposite. I bought a 40 caliber barrel for mine. Works great, same mags and its a drop in fit.

But I will suggest that you buy a Wolf match SS barrel ($100) instead of the one from Glock. That way you will have a little better accuracy and can fire reloads in the Wolf barrel since the rifling is different.

I added the Wolf SS barrel to my Glock 17 and its also a drop in fit, cost $100. Added a Ghost 3.5 connector and a SS recoil bar/spring. Makes a big difference in accuracy and the trigger pull.

The Wolf SS barrels are cheaper than the std barrels from Glock, but more accurate, stronger, and come with std rifling so you can shoot lead reloads.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top