JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure someone has a veiw on this caliber! I have a Glock 23 and a Glock22 that I have bought Lonewolf conversion barrels for.. Haven't got to shoot the 22 yet, but the 23 seems to like it. I was thinking that the 357sig. would make a good "Trail Gun" (But then again, what gun doesn't make a good trail gun?:D) I hear the 357sig is close to the 357mag. 125gr. as far as power level, and thats a "killer" load. Of course, this is not for bear.. I think for other 2 and 4 legged critters, this just might fit the bill! so if you have any thoughts, I'd like to hear your stories! Thanks in advance, this is by far one of the best sites I have found in a long time:s0155:

That can be said about all calibers. The .357sig is a very good round. Shoots flat and loads well. It was developed to match .357 magnum ballistics in a semi auto. It does that, for the most part. Is it exactly like the .357 magnum? No. But pretty darn close.

It is a solution looking for a problem.

I have a Glock 31/32/33. It's definitely my favorite round for carry, and Underwood has 125gr Gold Dots pushing 1500fps out of a 4" barrel. Eat your heart out 357 magnum.

Keep in mind I'm also a huge 10mm fan, so I'm probably a little delusional.

I had a Glock 33 with internal laser, sold it.
Have had a KelTec P-40 with the optional .357 SIG barrel. Nice gun but you better hold on to it!
I like the round but carry a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, naturally in .45.

Would love to get one but considering it is so damn expensive to feed there is no way I'm getting one same reason I haven't got a 10mm yet either.

Awsome round round but again the cost of the .357 Sig diet is what has stopped me but then again if they come out with one in the XDS platform I might be a player on that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top