JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remington Golden Saber 125gr. .357 magnum JHP
$187.50 for 250 rounds (10 boxes of 25).

609030.jpg

Federal Premium Gold Medal .308 168 Grain Sierra MatchKing Hollow Point Boat Tail
$300 per 200 rounds (10 boxes of 20). 20 boxes available.

358610.jpg

Federal XM193, 500 round case for $250

lizjv0sa2jbqhllhl1fg.jpeg

.357SIG - 250 rounds of SPEER HP bulk loose ammo - $150
(The .357SIG is the "Not for LE use" loose-packed ammo that Ammoman.com had a decade or so ago (?), when there was some huge LE order that was refused, and it was relabeled and resold in boxes of 250 rounds. I've shot thousands of rounds of this "non LE" ammo in a several calibers (.380, 9mm, .40sw, and .357sig) and NEVER had a problem with it.)

IMG_0239_zpsaebd315b.jpg

IMG_0240_zpsabd34913.jpg

Sorry, will not sell individual boxes, only sold in full quantities mentioned.

Looking for a local transaction in the Troutdale/Gresham area, please make all offers and comments by private conversation. Thanks.

I prefer CASH, but...
Things I may be interested in for possible trades, cash up or down as needed:

(scopes must be new or like new)
Leupold Hog Hunter scope, 1-4x
Burris, Leupold, or similar 2-7x scope

7.62x39 -- Golden Tiger, or Silver Bear
38spl. +P defense ammo
Federal 158gr. .357 magnum SP

You can offer other things, but there's not much I really need or want at this point. Definitely no shotguns, no semi-auto handguns, nothing milsurp, nothing collectable.... a drill press might interest me...

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.