JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The smallest and Lightest .357 5 shot today. You can literally hide it under your hand. Fired once at factory, and 5 time at range. Comes with new factory box, box candy, lock, original grips, and Crimson Trace box.

Gun 036 (800x600).jpg

If you are referencing the M&P 340 CT then that strikes me as a fair price. I paid $1050 new at a local gun shop. My revolver shoots nice with 158 grain GDHP and 6.5 grains of Unique (I get 950 fps ... low end of .357 magnum range, or upper range of .38 Spl +P range). I really do not enjoy full house .357 magnum factory loadings with this revolver, but it a great pocket revolver.

i had a Taurus 651 in titainium it was a 357 but you did not want to shoot them in it:D stick with 38 +p i used buffalo bore 158 gr swlhp the old fbi load. nice wheel gun by the way

Don't think this is a 340. If I am not misstaken the 340's cylinder is black and they dont have an exposed hammer, 360?.
Please enlighten us on what model this gun is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.