Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.357 Magnum brass

Discussion in 'Ammunition Wanted' started by unklekippy, Jan 24, 2012.

1. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Help! I am going into emergency back surgery on Thursday. I need to buy some once fired .357 mag brass, as it appears reloading will be one of the few things that I can do. I'm not asking for a handout, I will buy the brass, I just need someone willing tsell it to me. For the right price I would take up to 1,000 pcs. Thank you, Kip.

2. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Sherwood Forest Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

When might you want to do this..? have 500 1x, very pretty boxed, and 99 primed, Asking $55 for all

3. unklekippy

I can maybe work it out today. I go under the knife tomorrow, so if today didn't work out the Mrs. could meet you as soon as Friday. Basically, I just need these for my recovery. I will take them, so you can consider them sold. We just need to work out details. I appreciate your response. Kip 503-849-0818.

4. ruger45blackhawk

ruger45blackhawk milwaukie Active Member

Rest assured Happy is great to deal with!!!

5. HappyRoman

Thanks Paul for the vote of confidence. sr

6. unklekippy

Happy, I appreciate your patience and hope a pick up is worked out today. I am in recovery, surgery a success(though very, very painful. Avoid back surgery if possible.). You should be getting a call this afternoon. Again, you've been a huge help. Thank you, Kip.

7. HappyRoman

All is well, hope your recovering, your sister made it here just fine.. tyvm