JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Help! I am going into emergency back surgery on Thursday. I need to buy some once fired .357 mag brass, as it appears reloading will be one of the few things that I can do. I'm not asking for a handout, I will buy the brass, I just need someone willing tsell it to me. For the right price I would take up to 1,000 pcs. Thank you, Kip.

I can maybe work it out today. I go under the knife tomorrow, so if today didn't work out the Mrs. could meet you as soon as Friday. Basically, I just need these for my recovery. I will take them, so you can consider them sold. We just need to work out details. I appreciate your response. Kip 503-849-0818.

Happy, I appreciate your patience and hope a pick up is worked out today. I am in recovery, surgery a success(though very, very painful. Avoid back surgery if possible.). You should be getting a call this afternoon. Again, you've been a huge help. Thank you, Kip.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.