JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I picked up some of Berry's double end wad cutters for my 357 mag loads. But I can't seem to find OAL info for them. So what do I set it at? Any help would be appreciated.

I'd seat them such that a slight/normal crimp will follow the profile/radius of the bullet. The bullet will be flush or slightly sub-flush in this case..
If they're super powderpuff, you don't have to crimp at all and then have more flexibility as to length.

Berry's website says 1.590 which is what I seat my normal 357s at I always thought they would be more flush
I hear you. I wouldn't bother with a measuring stick if you're going to "crimp" those.. there's no need to as seating depth is self explanatory in this case

I'll try it out this weekend
IMG_20170328_124330529.jpg

Here's how .38 wadcutters are generally seated, especially if there is no crimp groove.. if there is, the goove is usually about 1/16" below the face of the bullet.

maxresdefault.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top