JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. The fine print says they are pulled bullets from some military ammo, but what military uses HP ammo?? Also, the HP appears to have an insert in it. I've never seen that before.

Does Aguila have military contracts??

I wouldn't be afraid to try them. The .001" undersize, if correct, shouldn't be hazardous. It might affect accuracy slightly, probably not noticeably.

Interesting. The fine print says they are pulled bullets from some military ammo, but what military uses HP ammo?? Also, the HP appears to have an insert in it. I've never seen that before.

I wouldn't be afraid to try them. The .001" undersize, if correct, shouldn't be hazardous. It might affect accuracy slightly, probably not noticeably.
I was more worried about there being enough neck tension to hold the .354 bullet.

I would ignore the fine print. The same fine print is listed on every bullet listing. Usually individual listing specific info is tucked in the area where it says "*** Measure at .354 load at your discretion ****"

Gotcha!! As far as loading them, turn your crimp die down to get a .001" tighter crimp and have at it. Depending how fussy you are you could back off your flaring device .001" to keep from working the brass as much, but I doubt it would matter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top