JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a practical guy. Whats the purpose of lobbing rounds 300 yards downrange with a pistol? Is that how this guy hunts? We all know a 10mm can reach out for as far as the naked eye can see. And, if the mood struck you to spend your time wasting ammo making wild shots why would you use hollow points? more money than brains?

He did have a nice shooting spot though. If only there was one around here.

My Dad has a gun that is so accurate all he has to do is "think" about shooting it and he hits the bulls-eye. He can pour a little gun powder down the barrel, throw primed empty brass in the air, shoot, reload the round in the air and catch it back in his gun!
Haha
Mike

As a fan of trick shots, I think this is pretty cool. It's not the most impressive thing I've seen, but I'm not sure I can talk bad about it if I don't think I could do it myself :)

I remember back in the early 90's at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club, we were hitting milk jugs with a Mac 10 at about 260 yards. It took many rounds to get the feel of where things hit. But once we had the angle down, we were pretty consistent.

I am doubtful of this. The audio does not match with the physics. The shoots were mad and almost a second lapsed before you heard brass hit the ground. I know people who can make the shoots, but i think these guys staged the video. I maybe wrong, but I don't think so.

tiss a bit impressive ! i don't really know what the ballistics are , buuuuuuuuuut -- a 10 mm @ 350 yds. ? i bet you could catch the bullit with a baseball mit.........

steven

Hmmm. I like it when my 44 mag revolver out shoots the 357 mag lever action carbine at 100 yards with open sites. A little competition might impress me. Not forken off.

tiss a bit impressive ! i don't really know what the ballistics are , buuuuuuuuuut -- a 10 mm @ 350 yds. ? i bet you could catch the bullit with a baseball mit.........

steven

Yeah right! Even at that distance, I'm sure it is slowing down dramatically, if it can punch a hole through plywood....Go ahead and step up to the plate with your catcher mitt and give it a try. Please have someone video this...............

If I recall correctly, Bob Munden popped a balloon at 300 and 600 yards with a 44 mag on an Impossible Shots episode. Now I will admit that any hit on the steel backstop they taped the balloon to would pop it because of fragmentation, but that was one of the silhouette steel poppers which is still pretty small at those ranges.

elsie

As a fan of trick shots, I think this is pretty cool. It's not the most impressive thing I've seen, but I'm not sure I can talk bad about it if I don't think I could do it myself :)

I'm with Joey on this. I don't see why you would want to make a shot like that with a pistol other than to say that you could but I'm not gonna bash the guy for it. If he did actually hit the target at that distance then good for him.

I don't think it would be unreasonable to say the two lower strikes could have ricocheted off the pavement. I have a G20 also, so I'll have to try this out at my range. We have gongs set up on the hill so you have to listen for the hits, not sure if the camera would pick them up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top