JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Please remove.
WTT(Depending) I'm looking for some .35 Remington Ammunition. Especially, the 150gr. Remington PSP Core Lokt but I'll also consider other American Brands.

I will also consider "New" Remington or Hornady Brass. Reply to this or drop me an email at: [email protected]

Thanks, KKG

Last Edited:
Well, I guess this ad can be closed. I've got 100 rounds of the Factory Remington 150gr. Loading on the way for $100.00. I also have 40 rounds of Factory Remington 200gr. AND 40 rounds of Factory Hornady 200gr. of their LEVERevolution. A set of RCBS dies with shell holder - the box is a bit dusty but the dies don't appear to have ever been used. I've already got CCI Primers and the right powder but might have to be on the lookout for some heavier bullets. One of my favorite Pachmayr recoil pads - never found a Marlin stock to be long enough for me - is coming with a fine Leupold 3-9X scope. Before long it will be time for a day at the Range!:s0017::s0017::s0017: