JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought the gun used and was told it was carried often but fired very little which looked to be the case as there a a couple of nicks in the finish on the trigger guard and some rub marks on the nickel finish. The action/barrel is currently in a bedded B&C medalist stock but I also have the factory Alaskan stock that goes with it. I sanded out the B&C stock to free float the barrel and took a little more than I intended at the fore end along the sides.

The rifle came with a factory accubrake as the brake has the last 4 digits of the rifle serial number, I also have a screw on thread protector. I have fired about 50 rounds myself and found the gun likes IMR 7828 with either the 250 accubond or 250 Hornady spire points. It loves the 225 TTSX and RL-22 as seen in target picture.

I've decided to sell the rifle only for the reason that it just weighs more than I want to pack around. 950.00 plus shipping to FFL or meet FTF in or near Albany, scope not included at this price. Pm if you have questions or want more pictures.