JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought it with big plans that never materialized. It has the five round clip, ported barrel, and it's in the factory black. These things are awesome and have to be held in person, not many of them were produced. I need to make room for my new gun(offset some of it's cost, HA!).

I bought it awhile back for $2000. No reasonable offer will be ignored, so go ahead, make me an offer.

Remington 700p 338 Lapua, 26" barrel with an intergral laser cut ports. Remington 40X trigger system. Detachable 5 round Mag with bottom metal. The standard Model 700P features an H-S Precision compo stock reinforced with Du Pont Kevlar and fiberglass. They'll stay dimensionally stable in any weather and under the worst tactical situations. The stock is laid up around an aircraft-grade aluminum bedding block that runs up the entire length of the receiver. It has a textured, black, non-reflective finish and comes with sling swivel studs.

I'd happily take $1800 cash for it.

PTT1010576.jpg

PTT1010578.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.