JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I want to buy a 338 LM rifle. I have $1400 cash and some firearms related trades I can add if needed. I have a vortex viper pst 1-4 moa in an American Defense mount I can add. I am looking for LRP set up. No hunting rifles please. Please PM the offers, worst I will say is no thanks. I figured I'd offer my cash here instead of going to a big box place to make the purchase. Any questions let me know. Minimum barrel length I will consider is 24 inches. Don't need a scope but if you already have one I may consider it.

Savage 110 BA stealth rifles are going to be on sale at Sportsmens starting on the eighth, and there's $150 manufacturers rebate

Wired are you offering one of those or just showing me that one? That is the rifle I have my eye on. If I don't get anything from the community I will end up with that savage fcp.

I may consider the stealth. However the FCP has a 26 inch barrel which I prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
$1450 and I will order you a new one. This includes the background check. It would be in the shop in 7-10 business days.

Mike (Manager)
savage.PNG

I also have (2) 110 BA Stealth's in the shop. Both with high end scopes on them. Both used. Pics and prices is you want, but both are over your $1400

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.